I was anxious yesterday morning, because I saw my bed, toys and food leave the apartment without me! I figured there was a greater plan…but I had to wait for hours for it to be revealed.
Well, a day later, I’m happy to report the following:
– The lodging was more to my liking (I’m moving up in the world…from the far East of the city to 5th Avenue!)
– The accomodations were divine (he let me sleep on the bed with him and my whippet buddy!)
– Dining was on par (my preferred brands were available)
– Amenities were included (frequent messages were sent to her throughout my stay reporting on my health and well-being)
– The fitness program was top-tier (did I say whippet?! Plus, this morning we rose at daybreak.)
– The entertainment was excellent (TV selections included at least five or six installments of the very funny BBC series from the late seventies/early eighties, “To the Manor Born” which had us in hysterics before we degenerated into a heap of snores, and then the French Open the next day.)
I’d rate it 6 milkbones!
I’m definitely up for a repeat visit if they’ll have me.